I was having a nice quiet evening reading my new Dancing Ledge Jarman book and Vogue when my mind wondered to my film and the display of archive photos and cutting between these and people talking – i am keen to not just see lots of talking heads and love collage so am thinking of making some mass collage of pics that can be panned across as one kind of cut away, but have no idea in film speak whether this is something done in post or something I should make – I would like to make it as this makes more sense to me and will add texture and also be reminiscent of a quilt I (poetically) imagine… I guess I should just go to sleep and ask Dettie tomorrow when I see her, but I cant wait that long and what to do something now…. aghhh!!!
- RAISING HELL SHOWING IN NEW YORK
- Stonewall publishes groundbreaking research examining the experiences of children with gay parents.
- Children of lesbian couples ‘have fewer behaviour problems’
- Mom’s Apple Pie: The Heart of the Lesbian Mothers’ Custody Movement
- Since the trailer went live…
- Teaser Trailer for Raising Hell
- The important thing is love
- from observer: New surrogacy law eases the way for gay men to become legal parents
- Interview with Spare Rib Co-founder taken from Observer Review