This week I am seeing my editor on Tuesday and Thursday and hopefully handing something in to the London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival on Friday, but in between this I am interviewing my sister and her friend, both of whom have lesbian mothers, I am a bit nervous about this one, interviewing family can be a tricky process and balancing act, I am also intrigued to see how her memories differ from mine (she is 7 years older than me), she also has 3 children and her friend has 2, so I am keen to see how, if at all, being brought up in a ‘non traditional family’ affects the formation of their families.
- RAISING HELL SHOWING IN NEW YORK
- Stonewall publishes groundbreaking research examining the experiences of children with gay parents.
- Children of lesbian couples ‘have fewer behaviour problems’
- Mom’s Apple Pie: The Heart of the Lesbian Mothers’ Custody Movement
- Since the trailer went live…
- Teaser Trailer for Raising Hell
- The important thing is love
- from observer: New surrogacy law eases the way for gay men to become legal parents
- Interview with Spare Rib Co-founder taken from Observer Review