Since beginning the edit part of my film I am becomin acutley aware of teh cuts and transitions between shots, I thought I would be fine with jump cuts, but they jar more than I thought they would, I have been told about fades that are all but invisible to the human eye which help to soften things, I also think that the sound and colour mix will help with this issue – is this what I mean?
- RAISING HELL SHOWING IN NEW YORK
- Stonewall publishes groundbreaking research examining the experiences of children with gay parents.
- Children of lesbian couples ‘have fewer behaviour problems’
- Mom’s Apple Pie: The Heart of the Lesbian Mothers’ Custody Movement
- Since the trailer went live…
- Teaser Trailer for Raising Hell
- The important thing is love
- from observer: New surrogacy law eases the way for gay men to become legal parents
- Interview with Spare Rib Co-founder taken from Observer Review